Forming a Panama Foundation
This page will explain how you can form a Panama Foundation from your home or office.
First, Click on “Order Now” and complete the online order form. Here is a step by step explanation of our Order Form:
1. Your Personal Information: The online order form will ask you to fill in your personal contact information.
2. Choose Your Panama Foundation Type: Choose if you want a Panama Foundation or a Panama Shelf Foundation. By choosing a Panama Shelf Foundation you can skip the name options. We will issue you the first Panama Shelf Foundation available. In addition, select how many Panama Foundations you want.
3. Choose the Panama Foundation Name: Our online order form asks you to type in 3 names for each Panama Foundation. You can choose a name for your Panama Foundation using any language, but must include one of the following terms:
• Fundacion (Spanish)
We will check the Panama Public Registry to see if the first name is available and will go down your list until the first name is available.
4. Panama Foundation Council: On the online order form you can choose specific individuals you want on your Panama Foundation Council. Legal entities can also be chosen as directors and/or officers.
Anyone appointed as a Panama Foundation Council member will be named in the documents registered with the Panama Public Registry which are accessible to the public. The only documents filed with the Public Registry are the Panama Foundation Charter (or Articles) of incorporation and the names and addresses of the Council members and Registered Agent.
We offer the option of appointing “Nominee” Council members for your Panama Foundation. Many of our clients prefer the Nominee Council members for purposes of protecting their privacy. When we provide Nominee Council members, we include undated & signed letters of resignation so they can be replaced at any time. This service is provided free of charge.
Otherwise, if you want to name specific individuals to the Panama Foundation Council members simply write in their names on the form.
5. Panama Foundation Beneficiaries: The Panama Foundation Beneficiaries do need not to be known by us when registering the Panama Foundation. When you receive the Panama Foundation documents, you will appoint the Protector, by signing the Panama Foundation Private Protectorate Document. The Panama Foundation Protector will need to write a Letter of Wishes listing the beneficiaries.
6. Panama Foundation Payment: Our order form requests which payment method you prefer. Payment can be made with Western Union Cash Transfer, Bank Wire Transfer, USD International Money Order, or USD Check. The fastest method is with Western Union or Bank Wire. International Money Orders and Checks may take weeks to clear which will delay the process as we will wait for them to clear. After sending us the order form, you will be contacted by our service staff in order to receive payment instructions.
7. Panama Foundation Processing Time: A new Panama Foundation can be set up from 3 to 5 business days. A Panama Shelf Foundation already exists so it can be purchased and ready to business right away. Just indicate on the order form that you prefer a Panama Shelf Foundation and we will provide one for you.